Definition of personal information
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Address, zip code
- Date of birth, age
- Other items essential to the service provider
When asking for personal information
This website operates as part of our mission to provide goods and services to our customers. In the following cases, we may ask for personal information as necessary to these services.
- Purchasing or ordering of goods and services
- Subscription to or participation in campaigns, gifts, and events
- Questionnaire responses
- Registration for e-mail newsletter
- Other times at which personal information may be required to serve the needs of the customer
It is up to the customer’s own judgment to determine whether to submit personal information to our website. This Web site will not force you to provide your personal information. However, if you do not wish to provide your personal information, you may not be able to use all services.
Purpose of use of personal information
Your personal information that has been submitted to the company will be used for the following purposes.
- Delivery of your purchased goods and services
- In order to ask for your participation in a questionnaire
- Statistics and data to ensure that goods and services are fully successful
- To inform you of new product information and special services via email, DM, etc.
- To contact customers as necessary
In any of these cases, we will take care to handle your information appropriately.
Some pages on this site utilize cookies. If cookies are disabled, you may not be able to fully utilize all of the website’s functions, so we ask that you please enable cookies in order to access these services.
In-house management and control of personal information
With regard to the handling of personal information in-house, all executives and staff members have been trained in accordance with regulations of personal security. The personal information protection supervisor will also enforce management policies as necessary.
About sharing information with business partners
We take special care in cases where there is a possibility of sharing customers’ personal information with our trusted business partners. Our company and its business partners share a contract which ensures the safety of all personal information according to such guidelines.
Third-party offers and personal information
The third party here refers to contractors and agencies other than the trusted business partners recognized by our company as stated in the previous paragraph. Our company does not disclose customers’ personal information to third parties. However, in the following cases, this rule does not apply.
- The customer has consented
- In order to ship orders and gifts to the customer
- In order to relay news about special goods and services via DM
- Any time when this is required by law
Disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information
If a customer wishes to disclose, correct, or delete personal information given to the company, the company will respond promptly and within reason.Please contact via Contact page or telephone: +81 95 822 1571.